INGROUND BASKETBALL GOALS
Inground Basketball Hoop offers an excellent selection of Inground Basketball Goals. We have both recreational and institutional Inground Basketball Goals.
Our top brands include First Team, Escalade Sports, Spalding, Hydra Rib, Gared Sports, Schelde, Schutt Sports.
We encourage you to browse through our product offerings. If you have questions, please call: 404-456-3817.
>> Click here to see the full selection of Inground Basketball Goals.
TIPS FOR BUYING Inground Basketball Hoops:
So you want to buy a basketball hoop, but you're not quite sure what you're looking for in a home basketball Hoops? Portable or Inground? Wall/Roof Mount? Backboard or Rim? Utilize the following facts to help you answer common questions. Choose your Systems for the game you play and the area where you play it.
The game of basketball was forever elevated when the founders of Inground Basketball Hoops dared to imagine a residential, institutional Inground Basketball goal unlike any of its kind. The same passion that so many people have for the game was poured into the creation of building the website from Basketball Systems Online.
What makes a Inground Basketball Hoop website store so original? Everything you can imagine! Virtually every product of Inground Basketball Hoop is top of the line, vast products and selection of Inground Basketball Hoops, the way we conduct business and the desire to make the buying decision the right one.
Our staff was designed to enhance the customer service and increase our performance and sales Hoops of Inground Basketball Hoops and Hoops.
Inground Basketball Hoop exclusive customer service, including the over 15 manufacturer's that make Height Adjustment Hoopss, Acrylic Backboards, Tempered Glass, Flex Hoops, One-Piece & Two-Piece Off-Center Structural Steel Poles and Patented Hinged Ground Anchors Hoopss,
Angle iron adaptor plates and many other Hoopss that crush the misconception that all basketball Hoops are created equal.
At Inground Basketball Hoop, we also embrace the belief that the quality of our product-line is much more than a collection of stand alone features. True quality lies in the way that we do business — from training our techs & representatives to ensure product knowledge, up with the latest Hoopss and
customer satisfaction to proudly sell the entire product line in the USA (United States of America).
Our hoop, I mean our goal is to provide you with a high-quality basketball hoop and basketball equipment at the right price and that it will be enjoyed for years to come, allowing you to claim one of the best & unique Inground Basketball Hoops.
We invite you to visit our entire website, the tradition of the greatest game ever created and experience how Inground Basketball Hoop has redefined the art of selling Inground Basketball Hoops.
These Hoopss are positioned and cemented in a hole dug in the ground and are permanent. Inground Basketball Hoops are more stable than portable Hoopss, but require more work to install.
You can choose to dig and insert a ground sleeve into a hole in the ground and insert the pole for some portability. The in-ground Hoops will require a minimum of six 90-pound bags
of cement to secure in the ground. Our selection of Inground Hoopss includes products from Spalding, Hydra Rib, Silverback, Escalade Sports, First Team, Gared Sports, Schutt Sports and Schelde. Check them out today!
Inground Basketball Hoopss tend to be more rigid and take up less space than portables.
Plan on spending approximately $15 on concrete and waiting 72 hours for the concrete to dry.
Inground Basketball Hoopss can be Adjustable or Fixed-Height. he ability to raise or lower the backboard to the desired height is one of the most exciting features home basketball Hoopss have to offer.
This allows players of any age or skill to enjoy the game at their level! The ability to raise or lower the backboard to the desired height is one of the most exciting features home basketball Hoopss have to offer.
Some Popular Brand Names - Inground Basketball Hoops
Goaliath is the best built mid-range basketball Hoops available. Tough playability requirements ensure that Goaliath provides the best value in its price range. If you¹re looking for the quality Hoops that plays the best, check out the strength of Goaliath.
Goalrilla is the toughest basketball Hoops on the planet. Extremely rigid performance criteria guarantee that this is the most stable, durable and playable Hoops available today. If you want to experience a truly rock solid basketball Hoops, give Goalrilla your best shot!
No basketball company has introduced more new products into the marketplace. It was Huffy Sports who drove the category from wood backboards to fiberglass, graphite, acrylic and lighted models increasing backboard performance and generating excitement among consumers.
• First portable basketball Hoops
• First environmentally friendly backboard
• First elevator
• First lighted backboard
• First breakaway rim
• First secondary restraint ground stake
• First Quick Clip safety net release Hoops
• First play anywhere backboard and rim
• First non-corrosive ground sleeve
• First rotational in ground
• First multi-wheel rollable unit basketball Hoops
• First high performance lighted sports balls
Through the introduction of innovative basketball Hoops that incorporate the highest standards for safety and performance, Huffy Sports continues to guide the basketball industry through year 2000 and beyond.
The Hydra-RIB brand represents the most reliable high-end basketball units in the world. Used in over a dozen NBA areans and most NCCA venues, Hydra-RIB units have built a reputation as high performing, high quality basketball Hoopss.
Bring the professional look and high performance of a Hydra-RIB Hoops out of the gymnasium to your own driveway.
• International recognition with equipment in 67 countries on 6 different continents
• Colleges, Universities, Schools, Sports Clubs, and YMCAs
• In the 1999 NCAA Men's Tournament, 42 of the 64 teams had Hydra-RIB on their home courts
• 11 of the 29 NBA arenas use Hydra-RIB Portable Backstops, the most of any one manufacturer
• Hydra-RIB has been the backstop used in 22 of the past 24 NCAA Final Four Tournaments
• Get professional look and high performance of a Hydra-RIB Hoops in your own driveway
• Hydra-RIB was the "Official Supplier" and the "Backstop of Choice" for the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta, Georgia
• 5 of the 8 WNBA arenas use Hydra-RIB Portable Backstops, the most of any manufacturer
Inground Basketball Hoop (BHO) sells basketball equipment that is rugged, long lasting and tough enough for the Pro's. Our outdoor and indoor basketball Hoops are second to none, with designs that will complement any gymnasium or playground. We are your industry source for any style basketball backboard, basketball Hoops and portable basketball Hoops.
Our drop down from the ceiling series basketball backboard and hoop are top performers and they are available in manual or electric models. They can also be ordered in clear or solid traditional style white backboards.
BHO also sells wall mounted backstops are ideal for side courts and where low ceilings or other factors prohibit the use of other types of backstops. Simple, rigid designs provide years of top quality performance. Available in stationary or folding designs also available in multiple combinations of fan and rectangular backboards and rims. Optional height adjusters can be used with all wall-mounted designs.
Please specify backboard, goal style and extension length when consulting with our customer service professionals.
All BHO backstops backboards come standard with an attractive semi-gloss, acrylic enamel finish. There are dozens of backboard styles and configurations all of them are sturdy and attractive.
We also carry scoreboards, shot clocks, replacement nets, basketball carriers, safety padding for posts and walls in your gymnasium and safety straps for ceiling mounted backboards. If it is basketball related we sell it, BHO is committed to providing our customers with the most reliable basketball equipment in the industry.
Contact us today; for a look at our product line and personal equipment needs consultation, our customer service representatives are ready to become part of your team. (404) 456-3817
While we recommend all of the products we carry, below are two of our favorite Inground Basketball Hoops.
>> Click here to see the full selection of Inground Basketball Hoops.
Basketball Equipment and Hoops Products we sell:
• Basketball Standard - Rampage Portable Basketball Hoop, P.E. Goal - • Rectangular Glass Backboard with 10 yearr Warranty - • Basketball Hoops - Portable Outdoor w Adjustable Height, Wheels - • Basketball Goal – Ft186 Heavy-Duty with Side/Front Flex - • Basketball Hoops w Outdoor Adjustable Pole, Flex Rim -
• Basketball Hoops w Glass Backboard & Flex Goal - • Bolted Playground Basketball Hoops w 4.5-Inch Gooseneck - • Basketball Hoops w Pole, Goal & Perforated Backboard - • Basketball Goal - Bison Breakaway NFHS-Approved with Anti-Whip Net - • Basketball Hoops - Ultimate Playground w Backboard, No-Fail Netlock -
• First Team Gooseneck Basketball Hoops w Rim & Net - • Complete Basketball Unit - Steel - • Playground Recreational Heavy Duty Basketball Rim - • Basketball Swimming Pool w Adjustable 6-Ft. Rim Attachment - • Basketball Goal - Double Rim Heavy-Duty with Net-Lock - • Aluminum Basket Unit w Fan Shaped Backboard -
• Basketball Goal – FT170 with 180-Degree Flex - • Basketball Hoops - Super Duty Gooseneck, Backboard, and Hoop w 6-Ft. Overhang - • Basketball Hoops w Aluminum Backboard & Steel Rim - • 5-Foot Extension Basketball Hoops w Powder-Coated Backboard - • Basketball Hoops - Wall-Mount Adjustable Height w Graphite Backboard -
• Basketball Goal with Universal Mount, Net, Hardware - • Basketball Hoops - Ultimate Adjustable Height w Acrylic Backboard - • Gooseneck Basketball Hoops w Backboard & Double Rim - • Breakaway Basketball Goal w Regulation Positive Lock Mechanism - • Backboard Height Adjustment Manual Hoops - Short Boards
• Basketball portable basketball hoop - basketball Hoops backboards - Hoopsetter basketball Hoops - lifetime basketball Hoops - basketball hoop pole - wall mounted basketball goal - basketball goal Hoops - lifetime basketball goal - portable basketball Hoops - indoor basketball Hoops - Sports Basketball Authority
• Basketball backboards outdoor - basketball backboards - replacement basketball backboards - huffy basketball backboards - basketball backboards lifetime - portable basketball backboards - basketball backboard dimensions - lifetime basketball
• Basketball wall mount Hoops - Hoopsetter basketball Hoops - adjustable basketball hoop - basketball hoop Hoops - basketball backboards - wall mounted basketball Hoops - inground basketball Hoops - inground basketball Hoops - tempered glass basketball
• Basketball portable Hoops - spalding basketball hoop - huffy basketball hoop - Hoopsetter basketball Hoops - basketball backboards Hoops - swimming pool basketball hoop - basketball hoop pole - basketball hoop rim - the beast basketball hoop
How To Buy Basketball Hoops
Some people feel a house is not a home without a basketball hoop in their driveway. Manufacturers have made it easier than ever to find the type of setup that fits your space and playing style. The type of backboard Hoops you buy depends on whether you're up for a serious game of basketball or you're just looking to shoot around, and it also depends on who will be playing on the basketball Hoops.
3 Types of Basketball Hoops
There are basically three types of basketball Hoops you can purchase, portable Hoops, in-ground pole Hoops,
and combination Hoops.
- These are stand-alone units that incorporate the base, pole with adjustable bracket, backboard, and rim into one
- They are usually easily adjustable in height and have wheels for moving around
- These are popular because they are portable and do not require extensive installation such as hole digging or
securing to an existing structure or pole
- You will have to fill the base with water or sand to provide the necessary weight for stability
- Portable backboard Hoopss are not as sturdy as permanent in-ground Hoopss
In-ground pole Hoops
- These Hoopss are positioned and cemented in a hole dug in the ground and are permanent
- In-ground Hoopss are more stable than portable Hoopss, but require more work to install
- You can choose to dig and insert a ground sleeve into a hole in the ground and insert the
pole for some portability
- The in-ground Hoops will require a minimum of six 90-pound bags of cement to secure in the ground
- These are the type of baskets that can be mounted on the side of the house or garage
- The Hoops generally includes the backboard, rim, net, and mounting kit
- These Hoopss are very permanent. They can not be moved once installed and are challenging to install, but they
offer excellent stability.
- An extension mounting kit is usually needed when attaching to a wall so the basket is far enough away to allow
Return To Top
There is a lot more to a basketball hoop than a backboard and a rim. There are many variations of all the
- Backboards come in a variety of materials, ranging from transparent plastic (Plexiglas
) to acrylic, graphite or a resin material
- Fiberglass and graphite backboards play the most like real indoor baskets but are prone to breakage
- Acrylic backboards look much like regular indoor baskets but are not as rigid as other materials. Most come with
a steel frame for support.
- Backboard sizes range from 40 inches to 54 inches, with some as large as 72 inches, with the larger size better
- Backboard shapes are usually rectangular or fan shaped
Rectangular give more room to shoot at and generally cost a bit more
Fan shaped look more streamlined but give less room for bank shots
- Basketball rims are 18 inches in diameter. The rim construction should have a minimum diameter of 5/8 inch and
solid steel support braces at least 1/2 inch diameter for durability.
- All rims have net clips to hold on the net
- Welded steel net hooks hold the net more securely and will not break off
- Many of today's rims feature breakaway net clips to prevent injury
- Look for a spring-loaded rim that gives with pressure, similar to the prostyle baskets
- Another variation is a breakaway rim, which releases the rim from the lip when pressure is put on it. This
helps keep the backboard from breaking.
- The net is almost always made from all-weather nylon mesh cord
- It hangs from the rim and is attached by looping it through the net hooks on the rim
Return To Top
Things to Consider
- A prime feature of many home basketball Hoopss is their ability to adjust the height of the rim according to
who is playing
- Most adjustable Hoopss, whether in-ground or portable, range from 7.5 feet to 10 feet
- Consider buying an adjustable Hoops if players of different heights and skill levels will be using it
- Look for a Hoops that allows you to adjust it with no tools and little effort. Most Hoopss today can be
adjusted by hand or with the push of a broomstick.
- If the ability to move the basket to different places is important, look for a Hoops designed specifically for
portability. Just having wheels does not make a Hoops portable.
- Look for a Hoops that folds up to allow it to easily be wheeled to a different spot
- Portable Hoopss are generally a little less stable than fixed Hoopss
- Bases on portable Hoopss need to be filled with water or sand
- Water is easier to empty and refill after moving
- Water also needs to be emptied so it won't freeze during cold weather
- Sand weighs more and is more stable
Return To Top